I’m a writer, but I hate writing about myself. If I had to describe myself in a sentence: European-born, Bay-Area-raised, and a current Missoula resident. I’m most at home on the road, especially on a highway that grazes a beautiful coastline.
My ABCs: analog photography, baseball (or books), and cinema (or cars).
What you’ll find on my site:
- some disarrayed prose, mostly reviews and social commentary
- My CV (in dire need of updating)
- links to some of my publications
- my work with film photography (coming eventually although you can find my photos on Instagram @pia_theresia)
- Small snippets of the humdrum in my life as a dislocated Californian graduate student are also on snapchat (@piatheresia)
I’ve worked in higher education, corporate consumer retail, and the nonprofit sector. At the moment I also teach rhetoric and composition at the University of Montana.